Thursday 30 December 2010

Welcome



Welcome to my new blog! I am Augustus Clibbon, otherwise known as Gus. I am named after Reverend Augustus Payne who founded 3rd Ware and the Clibbon family who played a significant part in the early years of the Troop. 3rd Ware have a long and interesting history and since formation have always tried to participate in the life of the market town of Ware.

In 2011, 100 years after officially being registered, I am going to accompany members of the Group as they take part in various events and then they will share the event with you, in their own words, by posting here and we will hopefully add pictures. I hope you enjoy our year of celebration.

2 comments:

  1. I am very pleased to meet you Gus! Hope you have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved meeting you for the first time last night Gus

    ReplyDelete