Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Well, my year of being the 3rd Ware centenary mascot has come to an end and I need to step back and hand over the baton. 


I will still be around but will be selecting activities to go to rather than visiting them all.


I will soon announce the winner of the travel bug race (just allowing the final logs since people do not always do it on the day they go out, but it will still count if it is dated yesterday). I will give it a week or so and then declare the winner.


I will also be signing off from this blog and moving to the new Group one. This will be a joint effort and so I will not be the only one posting.


There are still a few posts outstanding from this blog because I am waiting for people to send their reports across. Once they do I will post them but backdate them to when they actually took place.

I hope 2012 is as much fun as 2011 was.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment