Monday 28 November 2011

Lost in Stanstead Abbotts

Just thought I would let you know about my adventures this evening.

I went on a night hike with those crazy bunch the Heron Cub pack. As well as YL James, Shere Khan, Bagheera, Ballo. YL's Adam and Will, Weasel and Scout Leaders Barney and Claire (I like Claire she's pretty) not forgetting my friend Ruby the dog joined us too.

It was real fun and I bounced along on the back of Shere Khan's bag. All was going really well. We had to cross a busy road but the Cubs were very careful.

It was just then when we stopped for a quick break that I thought I would stretch my own legs. Opps, I got separated from the Cubs. But I new what to do. I waited exactly where they had left me and did not wander of. And sure enough Shere Khan's Hero Barney arrived in his Land Rover to find me.

Poor old Shere Khan was very upset when she found out I was missing.

Wow we had a great ride in the Landy that' what us Scouts call a land rover. What an adventure. Will send pictures soon.

Love Gus the adventurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment