Friday 23 December 2011

What’s good about Cubs

Number 60 of the 100 challenges was to email Rama and article on why you enjoy Scouting, today Rama showed me this....

Dear Rama
I am sending an article about why I like Cubs as part of my 100 challenges.Thanks for reading the article from Alex M.

I enjoy doing outside challenges. I like doing night hikes, watching fireworks and building tents. I used to be in Herons but I moved into Falcons. I like doing inside ball games because when I was in Herons I used to play a good ball game. Sometimes when I get stuck on something the leaders help me. My leaders are Akela, Shere Khan and Ka. We used to have a Baloo but she left. On the last day of Cubs I got my silver award with my promise badge.  


This is me getting my silver award.

No comments:

Post a Comment