Saturday 22 January 2011

My own website


My website
This week has been a quiet one. After the excitement of last weekend, I have stayed home and out of the way. I even turned down an invitation to join the Scouts and Explorers, who are visiting Denmark this summer, at their information evening. However, just because I have been taking it easy that does not mean 3rd Ware has! The Leaders and young people have been as busy as ever with their weekly section meetings, the Group Scout Leader has met with other GSLs (I chose not go to that meeting either!) and the team planning our expedition, to Wales during Easter, met to get the ball rolling.

For me though the best news is one of the Young Leaders decided that I need a website of my own and so he has set one up. Why not take a look at it or visit our Group one?

No comments:

Post a Comment