Sunday 23 January 2011

VIP visitor

Great Bananas, guess who just dropped by my blog? No, you can't guess? Well then I will tell you, it was  Wayne Bulpitt, Chief Commissioner UK, and he sent a message to our Group, I felt very honoured that he had taken notice of me, a lowly monkey, and had taken the time to contact us.

In reference to my blog, and what I have been up to, he thinks I will need a holiday if I keep this pace up! He is looking forward to catching up with me via the Blog and he thinks it is fab! He wished 3rd Ware well for our centenary year and hoped our events go well.

Thank you Wayne for your kind thoughts and I will make sure I keep up to date with your Blog as well. Maybe, one day,  I will get my photo taken with you  to add to my album!

2 comments:

  1. I missed this before! Good job Gus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    Have you seen my photo "with" Wayne and I use that word in the loosest possible terms! Have a look at the national Scout parade post in May.

    ReplyDelete