Saturday 25 June 2011

Breakfast at Gilwell

I am serving the cornflakes...can you spot me?
For the Cubs and the Scouts the excitement of the first night is over, breakfast has been taken and we are ready for the day!

The Cubs have grass sledging, Aeroball, pedal karts, swimming and the climbing wall to look forward to.

The Scouts will enjoy rifle shooting, the Leap of faith, swimming and a cycle ride in Epping Forest.

The Beavers have yet to arrive (due anytime now!) but after claiming their bunk will have the revolving rock, low ropes, grass sledging, games and craft to enjoy. 


In 2007 we camped at Gilwell as a Group and the Grass sledging proved very popular with two of the leaders (Can you recognise them?) I wonder which activity will be a favourite this time?

We also hope that, if his schedule allows, a special visitor will join us at some point and I will hopefully finally achieve my mission to get a photograph of him and me!!

Check back later for me camp updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment