Monday 6 June 2011

Half term adventures part 2

Well, did you guess where I was in the last post?
Another visit I made this half term was to visit a few people you may recognise....

Boris and I visit No.10
I try out my Olympic torch carrying skills
I pop to the palace for a quick word in the Queen's ear
I stop off to meet a local lad made good...
Hmmm, do you think he's seen me?
 A friendly American loaned me his phone
I made a quick escape from these hands...
and found myself dancing on the ceiling...

and was "rescued" by someone sporting one of my
favourite colours (as his skin!)

What is it with Green skin around here?
After a quick conflab,
I decide it is time to shake things up a bit
and find a man...
who would appreciate a monkey who blogs!

So where did I go this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment