Friday 25 March 2011

Ambling with Ash


On Thursday I went for a walk with River Ash Beavers. It was very exciting, because we started the journey by catching a train to Hertford!

Walking back by the river, we had sheets with lots of things to spot along the way. Some Beavers even claim to have spotted a butterfly.

We stopped to eat our snack half way along, and then finished our walk in the dark. It was a good job the Beavers had torches with them; otherwise we would not have been able to see where we were walking. I had to borrow a head torch so that I could see where to go and would not get lost.

I had great fun with the River Ash Colony and look forward to meeting them again very soon. I will be meeting them at the HQ next time and also at the "Eggstravaganza" event next Sunday. 

After the hike I spent the night at one of the Leaders homes and then went to school with his son and spent sometime in the school office before I was collected and brought home. Surprisingly I met another Beaver Leader there. She was working in the office and thought I was cute!

Thanks to Toad for helping me write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment