Tuesday 22 March 2011

In the woods with the Herons

Monday was a busy day for me and I had to make some choices. I could go to the woods with the Herons or go with the Young Leaders to their training session. I chose the woods.

I did begin to reconsider that choice when I found out that the Cubs were collecting liquid toxic waste and carrying it around the woods, supposedly without spilling it. Fortunately the leaders let me into the secret...it was just coloured water....phew. The Cubs had a great time playing this wide game and their happy noise level proved this.

Thanks Herons for inviting me.

After this the GSL and the Chairman let me accompany them to the District HQ to discuss the plans for a new HQ building at some point in the future. As I said a busy day!

1 comment:

  1. Actually it wasn't water, it was Tesco Value Lemonade - Almost as harmless as water.

    ReplyDelete