Thursday 31 March 2011

Beavering around

I do love a celebration and so this week I joined the River Lea Colony as they celebrated 25 years of Beavers. The Beavers played a couple of Balloon games and were given the County Birthday badge.

They were also thinking of others and so part of the evening was dedicated to making a card and certificate for a certain somebody this Sunday! I was impressed with the care the Beavers took and the thoughtful comments they made whilst colouring.

The Beavers also returned their bean plants tonight and Dormouse measured them and then award a first prize to Marcus for the tallest plant and a runner up prize for the next two tallest.

Thank you River Lea for inviting me down and I look forward to seeing you at the Easter Egg hunt on Sunday. Fresh air, chocolate and good friends, what else could one ask for?

Gus and the beanstalk

No comments:

Post a Comment