Tuesday 1 February 2011

Message from a Beaver

I love getting, mail, well, who does not like someone writing to them with exciting news? I was head over bananas to get an email today from one of our Beaver Scouts:

Hi Gus,

I've been working on my 100 Challenge. Here are my photos of the Lego tower and smoothie challenge, the smoothie was great.

from Fred

Thank you Fred for letting me know. I have been told by several other parents this week that their children are busy with the challenge but you are the first to send me an email and photos.

I think your tower is great it shows lots of thought and has a great pattern and the smoothie looks really yummy.

I am coming to visit you at Beavers tomorrow and so please make sure you come and say hello to me and help me join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment