Sunday 6 February 2011

Visiting the Falcons

Funny The Guinea Pig
Last Tuesday I went to visit the Falcon Cubs at the HQ. They had a busy evening session looking at The Ware Coat of Arms, some maps and there was even a Guinea Pig visitor. 

I was a little uncertain about being in such close proximity to "Funny", but after I was assured that even though she was an omnivore she did not eat "Monkey", I decided to risk it and was ready to duck out of the way if she attempted to nibble on me!

Ben has written about my visit: "Gus came to visit Falcon Cubs! I brought in my Guinea Pig, Funny, and as you can see she is good friends with Gus! I did my animal carer badge and got it, it will look great on my jumper! Funny had good fun as well and so did Gus! Funny was shattered after her visit! I am looking forward to meeting Gus again!"

Thanks Ben for writing this for me and I hope to visit you at Cubs again very soon or maybe I will see you at Founder's Day later on this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment